BusinessNZ Performance of Services Index (PSI) in July: 54.3 vs. June’s revised 54.3
Its all happening in NZ to open the week!
BNZ Senior Economist Doug Steel
- NEWS: US media reports that Disney is to layoff 28,000 employees – Coronavirus once again hitting the theme park business September 29, 2020 at 09:51PM
- NEWS: Private survey of oil inventories shows a draw in headline crude stocks September 29, 2020 at 09:31PM
- NEWS: North Korea’s UN ambassador says COVID-19 is under safe and stable control in his country September 29, 2020 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: Italy’s Treasury is said to have cut its 2020 deficit to GDP target (to 10.8% from prior 11.9%) September 29, 2020 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: Private oil survey data due at the bottom of the hour September 29, 2020 at 09:19PM