Volatility breeds contempt
It’s been a wild week for gold traders and that just might help to push them to the sidelines into the close.
Keep an eye on gold at the moment as it nears the lows of the session. It’s down $13 to $1940. It’s been a quieter day but nerves are still frayed and
- NEWS: Its a big Tuesday ahead for Federal Reserve speakers – September 28, 2020 at 10:40PM
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Dollar falls. Stocks rise and gold goes down. September 28, 2020 at 10:07PM
- NEWS: Quick EUR/USD view – range ahead September 28, 2020 at 09:53PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 29 September 2020 September 28, 2020 at 09:42PM
- NEWS: US stocks close higher led by the NASDAQ index September 28, 2020 at 09:13PM