The first look at consumers in August
The University of Michigan’s consumer sentiment report is coming up at the top of the hour. This is the first look at August data and the consensus estimate is for a slight dip to 72.0 from 72.5.
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices
- NEWS: Switzerland September Credit Suisse investor sentiment 26.2 vs 45.6 prior September 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Germany September unemployment change -8.0k vs -7.0k expected September 30, 2020 at 08:55AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Make-up strategies on inflation should be examined September 30, 2020 at 08:41AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Low inflation poses fundamental challenges September 30, 2020 at 08:29AM