Dissolve stakes in Boeing, Facebook and others
The US stocks have taken a turn for the worst with the NASDAQ index now down 54 points or 0.49% at 10,988.50. The S&P index is down 7.72 points or -0.23% to 3365.74.
- NEWS: Belgium imposes new harsh curbs as virus spirals out of control October 30, 2020 at 06:13PM
- NEWS: The euro is the laggard this week and the yen led the way October 30, 2020 at 05:57PM
- Bitcoin just 4 days away from historically bullish $10K price record
- Dow falls more than 300 points as Wall Street heads for worst week since March
- NEWS: Biden leads Trump by 6% of registered NC voters October 30, 2020 at 05:17PM