Review of deal was supposed to take place on Saturday
Reuters reports that a videoconference review of the US-China trade deal set for tomorrow has been postponed with no new date scheduled.
- NEWS: Germany’s Roth in letter to UK government: A fair Brexit deal is still possible September 29, 2020 at 10:11AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September final consumer confidence -13.9 vs -13.9 prelim September 29, 2020 at 10:00AM
- Global Markets: Shares slip as U.S. presidential debate looms
- 5 charts show how much the U.S. and Chinese economies depend on each other
- NEWS: UK August mortgage approvals 84.7k vs 71.3k expected September 29, 2020 at 09:30AM