Comments by the Chinese central bank
The PBOC offers these remarks from time to time to appease market participants and continue to keep the image that its currency market is “fair game”. Nothing really new here but it just reaffirms that there are no changes to the narrative.
Search Web: PBOC says will make it easier for foreign investors to use yuan to invest in Chinese markets
- NEWS: Funding pressures acting up ahead of month-end, quarter-end September 29, 2020 at 11:49AM
- Russia Readies $2 Billion of Currency Sales as Ruble Tumbles
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson: Shortcomings of UK labour market made painfully apparent by virus crisis September 29, 2020 at 11:39AM
- Citi Analyst Who Predicted Ruble Slump Forecasts More Weakness
- Bored with Bitcoin price, traders chase gains in altcoins and DeFi tokens