A quieter session for Asian equities to wrap up the week
The mixed tones in Wall Street yesterday didn’t really help, and Chinese data missing estimates earlier in the day also made for some mixed sentiment in Asian trading today.
- Why Did the Stock Market Rally Today? Nasdaq 100 Week Ahead
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson set to announce measures to help the unemployed September 28, 2020 at 10:59PM
- NEWS: Canada coronavirus – Quebec’s two big cities are stepping up lockdown restrictions September 28, 2020 at 10:45PM
- NEWS: Its a big Tuesday ahead for Federal Reserve speakers – September 28, 2020 at 10:40PM
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: Dollar falls. Stocks rise and gold goes down. September 28, 2020 at 10:07PM