Florida coronavirus statistics will release for the day..
– cases rise by 6148 vs. 6236 yesterday
– deaths come in at 230 vs. 148 yesterday
– hospitalizations at 5962 that is down 375 in the past 24 hours. Yesterday hospitalizations are down 215.
Looking at the recent case count, the average has leveled off after a downward trend since mid July.
- NEWS: Mnuchin says there is still no agreement on stimulus deal September 30, 2020 at 08:17PM
- Dow rises more than 350 points, cutting September’s losses
- NEWS: Seasonals: October tends to be a strong month for US equities, except in election years September 30, 2020 at 08:06PM
- NEWS: Gains melting away in US equities September 30, 2020 at 07:55PM
- NEWS: Mnuchin has left Pelosi’s office. Waiting on comment September 30, 2020 at 07:51PM