Latest data released by Eurostat – 14 August 2020
The preliminary report can be found . No change to the initial release as this just reaffirms the worst quarterly contraction in the Eurozone economy on record, due to lockdown measures and the fallout from the virus outbreak in general.
- NEWS: House speakers Pelosi: Will talk with Treasury Secretary Mnuchin today September 28, 2020 at 05:19PM
- Hedge Funds Running Biggest Dollar Short Since 2017 Risk Squeeze
- NEWS: Fed Survey on consumer finances for period between 2016 and 2019 September 28, 2020 at 05:05PM
- NEWS: USDCHF trades to a new day low and looks toward a test of its 100 hour moving average September 28, 2020 at 04:49PM
- NEWS: European indices closed sharply higher on the day September 28, 2020 at 04:34PM