Not much in the European morning to shake things up
tried to jawbone
Other major currencies aren’t doing much as ranges are still relatively narrow.
The rise in Treasury yields was the main story overnight, as we saw 10-year yields move up to near 0.72% but are keeping closer to 0.70% so far today.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM