Pres. Trump press conference
China is ramping up oil purchases ahead of the trade deal.
The meeting this weekend was postponed. The meeting was supposed to go through the trade deal as far as compliance.
- NZD/USD Recovery Takes Shape Following Failure to Test August Low
- NEWS: Likely impacts of the US election on financial markets (for AUD/USD, a Trump win means lower) September 30, 2020 at 01:18AM
- NEWS: US Treasury confirms it will give 7 major airlines Cares loans September 30, 2020 at 01:07AM
- NEWS: NZ data – business confidence -28.5 (prior -41.8) September 30, 2020 at 01:01AM
- NEWS: FT says Trump’s back is to the wall – likely to play “even dirtier than normal” in the debate September 30, 2020 at 12:54AM