Cable gains after US retail sales
The US dollar slipped after the retail sales and a strong bid for the pound materialized. The rally in cable took the pair to the highs of the week at 1.3133 before a slight pullback to 1.3225.
- NEWS: USDCAD looks toward the week’s high September 25, 2020 at 04:17PM
- NEWS: EU tells UK it’s time to commit to key elements of trade deal September 25, 2020 at 04:11PM
- NEWS: UK coronavirus cases hit another record at 6874 vs 6634 yesterday September 25, 2020 at 04:08PM
- Papa John’s Wave Analysis 25 September, 2020
- Wheat Wave Analysis 25 September, 2020