The latest consumer sentiment data
These numbers were slightly better than anticipated and show the consumer is holding up in August, despite some negative impulses from the cutoff in benefits. However the overall picture of this survey is still much weaker than it was pre-pandemic and it’s still near the lows.
- NEWS: Trump has approved Alaska – Canada rail line development September 30, 2020 at 12:26AM
- NEWS: Citi, HSBC both tip central banks as big gold buyers in 2021 September 30, 2020 at 12:22AM
- NEWS: UK data: BRC Shop Price Index -1.6% y/y (vs. expected Y -1.4%) September 30, 2020 at 12:11AM
- XAU/USD, Equity Markets Anxiously Eye First Presidential Debate
- NEWS: Pelosi, Mnuchin are trying to reach a coronavirus-relief deal before the US election September 29, 2020 at 11:56PM