August 14, 2020 at 03:33PM
• Natural gas broke key resistance level 2.27
• Likely to rise to 2.400
Natural gas today broke sharply above the key resistance level 2.27 (top of the previous sharp upward impulse wave (iii)).
The breakout of the resistance level 2.27 accelerated the C-wave of the active ABC correction (2) from the end of June.
Natural gas is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.400 (target price for the completion of the active ABC correction (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/natural-gas-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Pelosi releases an updated coronavirus economic relief package proposal September 28, 2020 at 11:30PM
- XAU/USD: Gold Price Attempts to Base as US Dollar Peels Back
- NEWS: Pelosi and Mnuchin will meet to discuss more coronavirus aid at 6.30pm NY time (2230GMT) September 28, 2020 at 11:06PM
- Why Did the Stock Market Rally Today? Nasdaq 100 Week Ahead
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson set to announce measures to help the unemployed September 28, 2020 at 10:59PM