August 14, 2020 at 03:30PM
• GBPUSD reversed from round support level 1.3000
• Likely to rise to 1.3200
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the round support level 1,3000 (which reversed the price multiple times from the start of August, as can be seen below).
The upward reversal from the support level 1,3000 continues the active short-term impulse wave 5 of the (C)-wave from June.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.3200 (which stopped the previous sharp impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- EU Stoxx 50 Index at Risk on Vaccine Hiccup, ECB Tempering Expectations
- NEWS: NZDUSD longs looking attractive December 04, 2020 at 07:46AM
- NEWS: France’s Beaune: We would veto any Brexit deal that is deemed unsatisfactory December 04, 2020 at 07:27AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading December 04, 2020 at 07:08AM
- NEWS: Germany October factory orders +2.9% vs +1.5% m/m expected December 04, 2020 at 07:00AM