August 14, 2020 at 03:31PM
• GBPNZD broke resistance area
• Likely to rise to 2.0150
GBPNZD recently broke the resistance area lying between the resistance level 2.000 (which also reversed the price at the start of June), intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse from April.
The breakout of the resistance area continues active medium-term upward impulse sequence (3) from the start of August.
GBPNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2.0150 (former strong support from the middle of May).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpnzd-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ECB Lagarde: Clear that external value of euro has impact on inflation September 28, 2020 at 04:22PM
- NEWS: UK Covid cases falls to 4044 from yesterday’s 5693 September 28, 2020 at 04:11PM
- Dow, Nasdaq Rally as USD Pulls Back to Start a Busy Week
- NEWS: GBPUSD falls back toward 50% and 200 hour MA September 28, 2020 at 03:57PM
- U.S. Stocks Join in Global Rally; Dollar Weakens, Russian ruble weakened