August 14, 2020 at 03:29PM
• Costco reversed from support zone
• Likely to rise to 345.00
Costco recently reversed up from the support zone lying at the intersection of the support level 331.40 (former top of the previous impulse wave 1 from July) and the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse (i).
The upward reversal from this support zone started the active short-term impulse wave (iii) – which belongs to the higher-level impulse wave (3) from June. Costco is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 345.00 (top of the previous impulse wave (i)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/costco-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Gold pushes toward $1900. September 29, 2020 at 09:01PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today (fight club begins at 0100GMT) September 29, 2020 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: EURJPY runs higher in trading today September 29, 2020 at 08:20PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Williams: Outlook will be somewhat weaker without more fiscal support September 29, 2020 at 08:17PM
- GBP/USD Clings Onto Gains as Experts Question Brexit Deal Optimism