August 14, 2020 at 03:31PM
• AUDCAD reversed from support level 0.9420
• Likely to rise to 0.9530
AUDCAD recently reversed up from the pivotal support level 0.9420 (former strong resistance level from June), intersecting with the lower daily Bollinger band and with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from May.
The upward reversal from this support level 0.9420 stopped the previous ABC correction (ii).
AUDCAD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.9530 (support from the start of June – which stopped the previous minor wave (a)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/audcad-wave-analysis-14-august-2020-20200814/
Selected by fonecable.com
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- NEWS: IEA says that resurgence in coronavirus cases slows oil demand rebound January 19, 2021 at 09:10AM
- NEWS: Eurozone November current account balance €24.6 billion vs €26.6 billion prior January 19, 2021 at 09:02AM
- FTSE 100 Forecast: Vulnerable Below 6,800 Despite Ascending Channel
- NEWS: Heads up: Yellen’s confirmation hearing for Treasury secretary later today January 19, 2021 at 08:51AM