August 13, 2020 at 03:41PM
• Sugar broke key resistance level 13.00
• Likely to rise to 13.5
Sugar today broke above the resistance level 13.00 (which stopped the previous minor impulse wave (iii) at the start of this month).
The breakout of the resistance level 13.00 coincided with the breakout of the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse wave from February.
Sugar is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 13.5 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: European shares close a ugly week week on a down note September 25, 2020 at 04:36PM
- NEWS: USDCAD looks toward the week’s high September 25, 2020 at 04:17PM
- NEWS: EU tells UK it’s time to commit to key elements of trade deal September 25, 2020 at 04:11PM
- NEWS: UK coronavirus cases hit another record at 6874 vs 6634 yesterday September 25, 2020 at 04:08PM
- Papa John’s Wave Analysis 25 September, 2020