August 13, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Silver reversed from key support level 23.30
• Likely to rise to 29.75
Silver recently reversed up with the Long-legged Doji from the key support level 23.30 (low of the previous daily Bullish Engulfing from the end of August) – intersecting with the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse wave from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 23.30 started the active short-term impulse wave 5.
Silver is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 29.75 (which reversed the price earlier this month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/silver-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US major indices close lower on the day (but not GME) January 26, 2021 at 09:06PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – Australia Q4 inflation January 26, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD hangs above the 100/200 hour MA January 26, 2021 at 08:50PM
- NEWS: Senate procedural vote shows it will be tough to impeach Trump January 26, 2021 at 08:33PM
- NEWS: Sometimes you just have to look at the market in awe January 26, 2021 at 08:26PM