August 13, 2020 at 03:36PM
• Silver reversed from key support level 23.30
• Likely to rise to 29.75
Silver recently reversed up with the Long-legged Doji from the key support level 23.30 (low of the previous daily Bullish Engulfing from the end of August) – intersecting with the 50% Fibonacci correction of the upward impulse wave from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 23.30 started the active short-term impulse wave 5.
Silver is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 29.75 (which reversed the price earlier this month).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/silver-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: The sharp turn in sentiment continues September 24, 2020 at 06:33PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Evans: More fiscal relief needed September 24, 2020 at 06:07PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Barkin: Having rates lower for longer does not mean 0% forever September 24, 2020 at 06:05PM
- NEWS: US auctions off $50 billion of 7 year notes at 0.462% September 24, 2020 at 06:01PM
- NEWS: More from Fed’s Bullard: Fed policy is in great shape right now September 24, 2020 at 05:54PM