Yesterday’s high becomes today’s resistance
The USDJPY has traded lower and back higher in an up and down session.
Looking at the 4 hour chart, the move to the downside did break below a cluster of support defined by the 200 hour moving average at 106.60, the 61.8% retracement at 106.638 and a swing area at 106.629 to 106.705. The price
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $40.31 September 24, 2020 at 07:34PM
- NEWS: Mexico lowers benchmark rate to 4.25% from 4.50% September 24, 2020 at 07:05PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Williams: Structural inequality stifles growth September 24, 2020 at 07:01PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Bullard: Our QE policy is ‘about right’ for now September 24, 2020 at 06:41PM
- IBEX 35 Forecast: Rising COVID Infections Exacerbates Bearish Technical Picture