Price dips below 1.3200
The USDCAD has reached its lowest level since January and in the process has dipped below the 1.3200 level.
Looking at the daily chart, the price has fallen below the February 21 low at 1.32015. The low has reached 1.31936 today.
- US housing market continues to benefit from coronavirus
- NEWS: EU warns there won’t be enough vaccines for the whole EU population by end-2021 October 27, 2020 at 03:41PM
- VIX Index: US Election Uncertainty to Drive Market Volatility
- NEWS: The move to the downside continues for the USDJPY October 27, 2020 at 03:34PM
- NEWS: Atlanta Fed sees Thursday’s US GDP report up 36.2% October 27, 2020 at 03:26PM