It stalled here yesterday
Better initial jobless claims had little effect on the foreign exchange market but one spot to watch is in USD/JPY, which stalled out at 107.00 yesterday in a minor double top. It fell to 106.57 in Asia but has battled back to a high of 106.99.
- NEWS: USDCAD corrects today, but MA holds support October 27, 2020 at 02:30PM
- NEWS: March-style lockdowns are never coming back October 27, 2020 at 02:28PM
- US Presidential Election Timeline and Implications for Gold Prices
- AUD/USD, GBP/USD, Silver & More: Charts & Technical Analysis
- How Will Markets React to the 2020 Election?