Stocks give back gains
A quick trip above the all-time closing high in the S&P 500 has evaporated and the index has quickly moved lower. The S&P 500 is now down 4 points to 3376 as a sleepy market awakens.
- NEWS: Japans indices higher at the PM open October 23, 2020 at 04:37AM
- NEWS: China’s FX regulator: Yuan FX is driven by actual demand, hedging needs. October 23, 2020 at 04:35AM
- NEWS: US S&P futures turn positive October 23, 2020 at 04:21AM
- NEWS: USDJPY technicals keep the sellers more in control October 23, 2020 at 04:17AM
- NEWS: Japan/UK sign post Brexit free trade agreement October 23, 2020 at 03:49AM