Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
Elsewhere, gold and silver are faring better after some choppy moves in late trading yesterday. I’m still not entirely convinced of the rebound for the most part, unless dip buyers in gold can clear the $2,000 hurdle again.
- NEWS: ECB Lagarde: Clear that external value of euro has impact on inflation September 28, 2020 at 04:22PM
- NEWS: UK Covid cases falls to 4044 from yesterday’s 5693 September 28, 2020 at 04:11PM
- Dow, Nasdaq Rally as USD Pulls Back to Start a Busy Week
- NEWS: GBPUSD falls back toward 50% and 200 hour MA September 28, 2020 at 03:57PM
- U.S. Stocks Join in Global Rally; Dollar Weakens, Russian ruble weakened