S&P index now down -0.36% after fail above all time high closing level.
The S&P index climbed for the 2nd day above its all-time high closing level and approached the all-time intraday high at 3393.52. The high price reached 3387.24. However the price has rotated back to the downside and has turned back negative on the day. The
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook