The week ends with tier 1 data
It’s been a quiet week on the US economic calendar but it ends with a big report. The July US advance retail sales report is due at 1230 GMT (8:30 am ET). The consensus is for a 2.0% m/m rise after the 7.5% jump in June.
- NEWS: NZDUSD waffles up and down in narrow trading range September 28, 2020 at 06:40PM
- NEWS: ABC News: Trump will reportedly announce Covid test shipments to schools September 28, 2020 at 06:18PM
- NEWS: Latest Monmouth national poll has Biden at 50% and Trump at 45% September 28, 2020 at 06:11PM
- NEWS: Dow ticks up over 2% on the day September 28, 2020 at 06:01PM
- NEWS: AUDUSD sees 100 hour MA fall toward consolidating market price September 28, 2020 at 05:44PM