Mexican central bank decision
One newswire reported that they had left rates unchanged and that sparked a bid in the Mexican peso but it reversed on the correction, all prior to the actual decision.
- NEWS: The sharp turn in sentiment continues September 24, 2020 at 06:33PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Evans: More fiscal relief needed September 24, 2020 at 06:07PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Barkin: Having rates lower for longer does not mean 0% forever September 24, 2020 at 06:05PM
- NEWS: US auctions off $50 billion of 7 year notes at 0.462% September 24, 2020 at 06:01PM
- NEWS: More from Fed’s Bullard: Fed policy is in great shape right now September 24, 2020 at 05:54PM