Producer Price Index is inflation at a business-to-business level (in a nutshell). It is also known as the Corporate Goods Price Index.
– expected -1.1%, prior -1.6% y/y
- NEWS: Funding pressures acting up ahead of month-end, quarter-end September 29, 2020 at 11:49AM
- Russia Readies $2 Billion of Currency Sales as Ruble Tumbles
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson: Shortcomings of UK labour market made painfully apparent by virus crisis September 29, 2020 at 11:39AM
- Citi Analyst Who Predicted Ruble Slump Forecasts More Weakness
- Bored with Bitcoin price, traders chase gains in altcoins and DeFi tokens