Gold is up by nearly 1% at around $1,934
Precious metals observed a strong rebound yesterday before losing steam in the closing stages, but are keeping higher once again to start the new day. Despite the recovery, I’m still not entirely convinced by the recovery in gold over the past day or so.
- NEWS: USDCAD toys with its 100 hour MA in up and down session September 28, 2020 at 03:06PM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: ECB continues to stand ready to adjust all of its instruments September 28, 2020 at 02:48PM
- NEWS: USDJPY lower on the day but holds 100 hour MA at the lows September 28, 2020 at 02:45PM
- NEWS: The week is off to a good start as major indices all sharply higher September 28, 2020 at 02:33PM
- NEWS: US stock futures point to big gains at the open September 28, 2020 at 02:24PM