Latest data released by Destatis – 13 August 2020
Once again, the readings over the next few months will be more telling about the pace of the recovery since all this does is reaffirm a gradual improvement relative to Q2 but nothing to suggest that things will continue going into the latter stages of the year.
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices
- NEWS: Switzerland September Credit Suisse investor sentiment 26.2 vs 45.6 prior September 30, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Germany September unemployment change -8.0k vs -7.0k expected September 30, 2020 at 08:55AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Make-up strategies on inflation should be examined September 30, 2020 at 08:41AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Lagarde: Low inflation poses fundamental challenges September 30, 2020 at 08:29AM