Ifo remarks based on their latest survey of businesses in the month of July
The survey shows that German firms are expecting business to return to normal in an average of 11 months with services sector companies expecting things to normalise in 11.7 months while manufacturing sector firms expect it in 10.1 months.
Search Web: German Ifo institute says companies expect business situation to return to normal in 11 months
- Bored with Bitcoin price, traders chase gains in altcoins and DeFi tokens
- Japanese Yen Outlook: Key USD/JPY Levels Amid Month-end Rebalancing
- NEWS: Dollar eases a little on the session, what’s the month-end play? September 29, 2020 at 10:32AM
- NEWS: Germany’s Roth in letter to UK government: A fair Brexit deal is still possible September 29, 2020 at 10:11AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September final consumer confidence -13.9 vs -13.9 prelim September 29, 2020 at 10:00AM