Little on the agenda in Europe today
The dollar is slightly weaker across the board to start the day, as the market keeps the tone from trading yesterday for the most part. US stocks had another good outing and the wild ride in gold and silver continues.
- NEWS: September seasonal scorecard: Selling gold worked September 30, 2020 at 06:33PM
- NEWS: Biden: Looks forward to the next debate September 30, 2020 at 05:53PM
- NEWS: Senate Majority Leader McConnell: Pelosi’s latest aid bill has poison pills September 30, 2020 at 05:35PM
- NEWS: US yields move higher with the yield curve steepening September 30, 2020 at 05:34PM
- NEWS: UK PM Johnson: On target to conduct 500,000 tests per day September 30, 2020 at 05:07PM