The next round of Brexit talks will take place in Brussels next week
Negotiators will kick things off with a dinner on 18 August at 1700 GMT, before talks continue through the week and they will wrap things up on 21 August. After that, we can generally expect the usual press conferences from Frost and Barnier.
- Bored with Bitcoin price, traders chase gains in altcoins and DeFi tokens
- Japanese Yen Outlook: Key USD/JPY Levels Amid Month-end Rebalancing
- NEWS: Dollar eases a little on the session, what’s the month-end play? September 29, 2020 at 10:32AM
- NEWS: Germany’s Roth in letter to UK government: A fair Brexit deal is still possible September 29, 2020 at 10:11AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September final consumer confidence -13.9 vs -13.9 prelim September 29, 2020 at 10:00AM