The labour market numbers in July are here, beats on employment added and also on the jobless rate:
AUD popped up about 10 points and has nearly just as quickly given it all back. NZD fell, only small, with the RBNZ comments:
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook