August 13, 2020 at 03:38PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1710
• Likely to rise to 1.1900
EURUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.1710 (low of the previous correction (iv)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1710 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Morning Star.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.1900 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- USD Volatility Ahead? Presidential Debate, Stimulus Talks & NFPs on Deck
- Oil Price Rebound Stalls Ahead of Monthly High with OPEC on Sidelines
- Australian Dollar May Extend Fall Despite Easing Covid-19 Restrictions
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM