August 13, 2020 at 03:38PM
• EURUSD reversed from support level 1.1710
• Likely to rise to 1.1900
EURUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.1710 (low of the previous correction (iv)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from June.
The upward reversal from the support level 1.1710 created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Morning Star.
EURUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.1900 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurusd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: European equities open higher to start the day January 25, 2021 at 08:10AM
- NEWS: AUD/USD buyers push for near-term control but price remains in consolidation range January 25, 2021 at 07:53AM
- NEWS: NZD/USD buyers stay in near-term control, buoyed by more positive risk tones January 25, 2021 at 07:40AM
- DAX 30 Outlook: Eyeing Yearly High with Business Climate Data in Focus
- NEWS: Gold stays in “no man’s land” to start the new week after Friday drop January 25, 2021 at 07:29AM