August 13, 2020 at 03:37PM
• EURNZD broke key resistance level 1.7900
• Likely to rise to 1.8200
EURNZD recently broke above the key resistance level 1.7900 (which has been reversing the price from June), intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse C from May.
The breakout of the resistance level 1.7900 accelerated the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Given the predominantly bullish euro sentiment today, EURNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.8200 (target for the completion of wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: GBPUSD trades to new session lows and moves below a swing area September 21, 2020 at 03:33PM
- NEWS: Dow down over 700 points now September 21, 2020 at 03:19PM
- NEWS: OPEC watching Libya oil restart closely, needs to see if sustained September 21, 2020 at 03:04PM
- NEWS: China will not approve current agreement to sell TikTok’s US operations – report September 21, 2020 at 02:55PM
- NEWS: USDCAD tests swing area from August September 21, 2020 at 02:53PM