August 13, 2020 at 03:37PM
• EURNZD broke key resistance level 1.7900
• Likely to rise to 1.8200
EURNZD recently broke above the key resistance level 1.7900 (which has been reversing the price from June), intersecting with the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse C from May.
The breakout of the resistance level 1.7900 accelerated the active short-term impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Given the predominantly bullish euro sentiment today, EURNZD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.8200 (target for the completion of wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurnzd-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Equities finish strong but commodity FX skeptical September 25, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: Fitch affirms UK at AA- with a negative outlook September 25, 2020 at 09:11PM
- NEWS: Trump will nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court – report September 25, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: US stocks close near high. Nasdaq has first up week in 4 weeks September 25, 2020 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: The EUR longs increase and remains near records. CAD the only shorts. September 25, 2020 at 08:38PM