August 13, 2020 at 03:40PM
• EURJPY broke key resistance level 125.65
• Likely to rise to 127.00
EURJPY continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave (iii) – which previously broke above the key resistance level 125.65 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
The breakout of the resistance level 125.65 accelerated the active nested impulse waves (iii), 5 and (C).
EURJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 127.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Cable buyers still clinging on to hope for now, Brexit showdown still the key risk September 30, 2020 at 09:51AM
- China has a plan for dealing with an unstable world
- NEWS: BOE’s Haldane: None of the conditions for negative rates have been satisfied September 30, 2020 at 09:35AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Weidmann: Large-scale government bond purchases risk blurring line between fiscal, monetary policy September 30, 2020 at 09:18AM
- British Pound (GBP) Latest: GBP/USD Easing After Debate, UK GDP, House Prices