August 13, 2020 at 03:40PM
• EURJPY broke key resistance level 125.65
• Likely to rise to 127.00
EURJPY continues to rise inside the sharp upward impulse wave (iii) – which previously broke above the key resistance level 125.65 (top of the daily Evening Star from the start of August).
The breakout of the resistance level 125.65 accelerated the active nested impulse waves (iii), 5 and (C).
EURJPY is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 127.00 (likely price for the completion of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurjpy-wave-analysis-13-august-2020-20200813/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: German chancellor Merkel reportedly wants to extend lockdown measures until 15 February January 19, 2021 at 08:17AM
- NEWS: Dollar slips on more positive risk tones to start the session January 19, 2021 at 08:15AM
- NEWS: European equities open higher to start the day January 19, 2021 at 08:05AM
- NEWS: Easter to provide another Christmas fiasco for UK virus restrictions? January 19, 2021 at 08:01AM
- NEWS: What is a bond yield curve? January 19, 2021 at 07:43AM