August 12, 2020 at 08:43AM
As per recent announcements from The Board of Directors of each, both Apple & Tesla have upcoming stock splits taking place.
Apple will have a 4-for-1 stock split on 24th August, and Tesla will have a 5-for-1 split for stockholders on record on 21st August.
Both Stocks will be available on a stock-split adjusted basis from Monday 31st August.
Open positions will be adjusted accordingly, however, if you have any questions please contact our Support team.
From: The FxPro Analyst Team https://fxpro.news/brokers-news/upcoming-stock-splits-on-apple-and-tesla-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Pelosi releases an updated coronavirus economic relief package proposal September 28, 2020 at 11:30PM
- XAU/USD: Gold Price Attempts to Base as US Dollar Peels Back
- NEWS: Pelosi and Mnuchin will meet to discuss more coronavirus aid at 6.30pm NY time (2230GMT) September 28, 2020 at 11:06PM
- Why Did the Stock Market Rally Today? Nasdaq 100 Week Ahead
- NEWS: UK PM Boris Johnson set to announce measures to help the unemployed September 28, 2020 at 10:59PM