US Treasury Secretary Mnuchin is blaming pretty much everything and anyone expect himself, of course.
The key takeaway is there is no sign of progress on help for the unemployed, the evicted, nor struggling small business on the near-term horizon. Markets are expecting further fiscal stimulus, the further away that is the less attractive risk trades
- NEWS: Japans Nikkei futures up 0.3% in early trade October 23, 2020 at 12:51AM
- NEWS: Japan national CPI year on year 0.0% vs. 0.0%’s estimate October 23, 2020 at 12:31AM
- NEWS: Sen. Maj. Leader McConnell: There is not enough time for a vote before election October 23, 2020 at 12:30AM
- NEWS: Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 opens up 0.09% at 6179.30 October 23, 2020 at 12:18AM
- NEWS: GfK consumer confidence -31 vs -25 in September October 23, 2020 at 12:07AM