Big auction due at the top of the hour
The US Treasury will raise $38 billion at the top of the hour by selling 10-year notes. In the prior sale the high-yield was 0.653%, which was a record low.
- NEWS: Mnuchin says there is still no agreement on stimulus deal September 30, 2020 at 08:17PM
- Dow rises more than 350 points, cutting September’s losses
- NEWS: Seasonals: October tends to be a strong month for US equities, except in election years September 30, 2020 at 08:06PM
- NEWS: Gains melting away in US equities September 30, 2020 at 07:55PM
- NEWS: Mnuchin has left Pelosi’s office. Waiting on comment September 30, 2020 at 07:51PM