Monthly deficit numbers for the US
US income taxes were due in July this year and even with that, there was still a large deficit, albeit smaller than consensus. Last April (when taxes are normally due), there was a $160B surplus.
- Pound Hits One-Week High Ahead of Brexit Talks; BoE Cools Negative Rate Fears
- NEWS: WT high crude oil futures settle at $40.60 September 28, 2020 at 07:36PM
- NEWS: Feds Mester: We’re still in a deep hole and economy dependent on the virus September 28, 2020 at 07:34PM
- NEWS: White House advisor Navarro: Working on a big report about “Buy American” September 28, 2020 at 07:17PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Mester: Opportunity and inclusion are important for achieving a strong economy September 28, 2020 at 07:05PM