If you missed the Reserve Bank of New Zealand news items yesterday, here they are:
Of particular note, to me, were, of course, the boost to LSAP but also the favourable comments of eventual negative rates and also Orr emphasising the high NZD was damaging.
- NEWS: Gold pushes toward $1900. September 29, 2020 at 09:01PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today (fight club begins at 0100GMT) September 29, 2020 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: EURJPY runs higher in trading today September 29, 2020 at 08:20PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Williams: Outlook will be somewhat weaker without more fiscal support September 29, 2020 at 08:17PM
- GBP/USD Clings Onto Gains as Experts Question Brexit Deal Optimism