European Union Trade Commissioner Hogan says he will maintain active engagement with US Trade Representative Lighthizer
The latest flare up is this:
Hogan does say that the US decision to refrain from increasing tariffs on EU goods does avoid exacerbating the ongoing dispute.
Search Web: EU’s Hogan says the EU and US should intensify efforts to negotiate solution to ongoing trade issues
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions