The number of deaths from the infection has risen by 8. Takes the ozzn Australian death toll to 350.
On new daily cases, the regular 700+ numbers appear to be behind the State as the harsher than prior lock down measures take effect.
- NEWS: The US is allowing more chip companies to supply Huawei with components October 29, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.7260 (vs. yesterday at 6.7195) October 29, 2020 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Thursday October 29 at the 10am NY cut October 29, 2020 at 01:15AM
- Dollar holds gains as COVID-19 surge boosts safe-haven demand
- NEWS: Australia Q3 terms of trade: import prices -3.5% q/q and export prices -5.1% October 29, 2020 at 12:32AM