August 12, 2020 at 03:54PM
• Gold reversed from support level 1900.00
• Likely to rise to 2000.00
Gold recently reversed up from the round support level 1900.00, intersecting win the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from June.
The support zone near the support level 1900.00 was further strengthened by the support trendline of the daily up channel from March (the last correction started from the top of this up channel).
Given the predominant daily uptrend, Gold is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2000.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gold-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: European equities open higher to start the day January 25, 2021 at 08:10AM
- NEWS: AUD/USD buyers push for near-term control but price remains in consolidation range January 25, 2021 at 07:53AM
- NEWS: NZD/USD buyers stay in near-term control, buoyed by more positive risk tones January 25, 2021 at 07:40AM
- DAX 30 Outlook: Eyeing Yearly High with Business Climate Data in Focus
- NEWS: Gold stays in “no man’s land” to start the new week after Friday drop January 25, 2021 at 07:29AM