August 12, 2020 at 03:56PM
• GBPCAD broke support level 1.7345
• Likely to fall to 1.7200
GBPCAD recently broke the support level 1.7345 (low of the previous correction (a)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The breakout of the support level 1.7345 accelerated the active impulse wave (c) of the ABC correction (b) from last month.
GBPCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7200 (former resistance level from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpcad-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: The USDCAD moves to new session lows September 24, 2020 at 05:30PM
- NEWS: UK reports highest ever COVID daily case count at 6634 cases September 24, 2020 at 05:21PM
- NEWS: Gold turns positive and trades to new session highs September 24, 2020 at 05:06PM
- NEWS: EUR/USD top established; expect a flush towards 1.1485 – Credit Suisse September 24, 2020 at 05:04PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Bullard says ‘sort of full recovery’ possible this year September 24, 2020 at 05:03PM