August 12, 2020 at 03:56PM
• GBPCAD broke support level 1.7345
• Likely to fall to 1.7200
GBPCAD recently broke the support level 1.7345 (low of the previous correction (a)), intersecting with the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from June.
The breakout of the support level 1.7345 accelerated the active impulse wave (c) of the ABC correction (b) from last month.
GBPCAD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1.7200 (former resistance level from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpcad-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: WTI crude oil futures settle at $52.61 January 26, 2021 at 08:14PM
- NZD/USD Breaks Out of Narrow Range Ahead of FOMC Rate Decision
- NEWS: Microsoft earnings after the close. What is market expecting? January 26, 2021 at 07:20PM
- US Recession Watch, January 2021 – Slowing Growth Evident as Calendar Turns
- NEWS: ‘Keep your distance, wear a mask, and sell USD rallies’ – SocGen January 26, 2021 at 07:16PM