October 09, 2019 at 02:49PM
- CHFJPY reversed from support area
- Likely to rise to 109.00
CHFJPY recently reversed up sharply from the support zone lying between the strong support level 107.0 (which was set as the likely downward target in our earlier report for this pair) and the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The upward reversal from this support area created the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Bullish Engulfing – which started the active short-term corrective wave (ii).
CHFJPY is expected to rise further and retest the next resistance level 109.00 (resistance trendline of the daily down channel from December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/chfjpy-wave-analysis-9-october-2019-20191009/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Japanese government downgrades economic assessment for the month of October October 18, 2019 at 09:46AM
- NEWS: Cable back above 1.29 as pound pares earlier losses October 18, 2019 at 09:39AM
- Dollar Is Not the Haven It Used to Be for EM Currency Traders
- NEWS: Betting firm that called May votes sees Johnson beaten in tomorrow’s showdown October 18, 2019 at 09:33AM
- Forex – Pound Slips Ahead of Vote; Lira Surges on Syria Ceasefire
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Singapore exports fall for the seventh month October 17, 2019 at 01:56AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Thursday October 17 at the 10am NY cut October 17, 2019 at 02:14AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0789 (vs. yesterday at 7.0746) October 17, 2019 at 02:15AM
- NEWS: More on the Australian jobs report and the drop in the unemployment rate October 17, 2019 at 01:40AM
- NEWS: Australian employment report: Unemployment rate 5.2% (expected 5.3%, prior 5.3%) October 17, 2019 at 01:30AM
- AUD/USD Breakout Higher in Focus as Australian Unemployment Drops
- NEWS: AUD higher on the unemployment rate drop in Australia, September jobs report October 17, 2019 at 01:36AM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread - European session 17 October 2019 October 17, 2019 at 06:36AM
- NEWS: Ahead of the Australian jobs report due at the bottom of the hour - a look at the Asia FX session so far October 17, 2019 at 01:22AM
- NEWS: European pre-market: Aussie holds gains after slightly firmer jobs report October 17, 2019 at 06:09AM