September 11, 2019 at 02:38PM
- EURAUD broke support zone
- Further losses are likely
EURAUD recently broke through the support zone lying between the support level 1.6100 (which reversed the price at the start of August) and the 61.8% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from April.
The breakout of this support zone accelerated the active short-term impulse wave (c) – which belongs to the short-term ABC correction (ii) from August.
EURAUD is expected to fall further and retest the next support levels 1.6000 – followed by 1.5900 (monthly low from July and the target for the completion of wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/euraud-wave-analysis-11-september-2019-20190911/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Thomas Cook owes Tunisian hotels 60mln euros September 23, 2019 at 11:39AM
- NEWS: Russian Energy Minister Novak: September’s oil output to be cut to comply with OPEC+ September 23, 2019 at 11:33AM
- NEWS: S&P500 futures +0.20% September 23, 2019 at 11:23AM
- NEWS: US Oil falling after earlier production news September 23, 2019 at 10:53AM
- Geopolitics is a fragile foundation for oil growth
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Soothing sounds on US-China talks over the weekend September 23, 2019 at 04:51AM
- NEWS: Travel company collapse may weigh on TRY, euro September 23, 2019 at 04:08AM
- NEWS: France September Manufacturing PMI 50.3 vs 51.2 September 23, 2019 at 08:15AM
- NEWS: RBNZ monetary policy meeting this week - preview. Jumbo cut and wait. September 23, 2019 at 03:38AM
- Forex - Safe Haven Yen Drifts Lower as Trade Tensions Ease
- NEWS: More crypto! Deliverable Bitcoin futures contracts begin trading September 23, 2019 at 03:13AM
- NEWS: (not many) FX option expiries for Monday September 23 at the 10am NY cut September 23, 2019 at 02:13AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0734 (Friday was at 7.0730) September 23, 2019 at 02:15AM
- NEWS: German media report that USD will be 50% backing for Facebook crypto Libra September 23, 2019 at 02:23AM
- NEWS: RIP Thomas Cook: Company goes into administration September 23, 2019 at 07:53AM