August 19, 2019 at 09:56AM
This past week, we saw a sharp decline in BTC below the $10,000 support against the US Dollar. The price traded towards the $9,500 support and recently started an upside correction. It traded above the $10,000 resistance level to move into a short term positive zone. Moreover, there was a break above the $10,200 resistance and the 100 hourly simple moving average.
However, the price is facing a few important hurdles near the $10,500 and $10,600 resistance levels. Already, there were a few attempts to surpass the $10,500 and $10,600 resistances, but the bulls failed.
On the downside, there is a decent support forming near the $10,250 and $10,200 levels. Additionally, there is a connecting bullish trend line forming with support near $10,250 on the hourly chart of the BTC/USD pair. Bitcoin price might also find strong bids near the $10,225 level and the 100 hourly SMA. If the bulls fail to defend the $10,200 support, the price could decline back to $10,000.
On the upside, the price is clearly facing a strong resistance near the $10,500 and $10,600 levels. Therefore, a convincing break above the $10,600 level is needed for the bulls to gain traction. In the mentioned case, the price could accelerate higher towards the $10,800 and $11,000 resistance levels.
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/daily-forex-outlook/bitcoin-btc-price-could-accelerate-if-it-breaks-10600-20190819/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bakkt Trades 18 BTC in First 7 Hours as Bitcoin Price Falls Below $10K
- NEWS: Where now for the USDJPY this week? September 23, 2019 at 12:34PM
- Chinese U.S. homebuying to hit eight-year low, says leading property site
- Saudi Arabia oil attacks: is there finally a reason to atack Iran?
- NEWS: Global equities supported by oil prices. September 23, 2019 at 12:16PM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Eurozone September manufacturing PMI's 45.6 vs 47.3 expected September 23, 2019 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: More crypto! Deliverable Bitcoin futures contracts begin trading September 23, 2019 at 03:13AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 7.0734 (Friday was at 7.0730) September 23, 2019 at 02:15AM
- NEWS: German media report that USD will be 50% backing for Facebook crypto Libra September 23, 2019 at 02:23AM
- NEWS: (not many) FX option expiries for Monday September 23 at the 10am NY cut September 23, 2019 at 02:13AM
- NEWS: RIP Thomas Cook: Company goes into administration September 23, 2019 at 07:53AM
- Forex - Safe Haven Yen Drifts Lower as Trade Tensions Ease
- NEWS: RBNZ monetary policy meeting this week - preview. Jumbo cut and wait. September 23, 2019 at 03:38AM
- NEWS: France September Manufacturing PMI 50.3 vs 51.2 September 23, 2019 at 08:15AM
- NEWS: Travel company collapse may weigh on TRY, euro September 23, 2019 at 04:08AM